PhD/MSc Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Fall 2019)
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
3. UAVs, AGV, Robot Operating System, etc.
Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
▶ Application deadline
- 31th May, 2019
▶ Requirement!!!! (English Mandatory)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science) : Degree Certificate required!!! (or at least certificate of expected degree)
- CGPA >= 2.7/4.0
- IELTS >= 5.5, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
▶ Read carefully the attached WENS_FAQ(20180426).pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.