Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
Those who have knowledge and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as OFDM, NOMA, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points. Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
▶ Application deadline
- 25th May. 2018
▶ Requirement!!!! (English Mandatory)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
▶ Read carefully the attached FAQ_WENS.pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.