PhD/MSc Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2022)
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Lab. in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering scholarship for graduate students. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Beyond 5G/6G wireless communications including signal processing, massive MIMO, Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access, Index Modulation, etc.
2. UAV, Drone, AGV, Robot Operating System, etc.
3. AI, Deep learning based data and image processing, signal processing, etc.
Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend.
▶ Application deadline
- 30th October, 2021
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0
- Formal English score (mandatory) IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
▶ Read carefully the attached WENS_FAQ(May2021).pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.