PhD/MSc Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2018)
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. computer network, wired/wireless communications, communication engineering, and embedded system or
2. signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc.
Those who have knowlegde and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as NOMA, FTN, waveform shaping, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points. Scholarship includes full tuition fees until graduation, Medical Insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
▶ Application deadline
- 3th Dec. 2017
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Transcripts etc
▶ Read carefully the attached FAQ(20141020).pdf before submitting your application.
Kindly fill your online application form here and submit the required documents.
For any queries, send us email to email@example.com
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.
|Notice||Post-Doctoral Research Position, WENS Lab, KIT (Fall 2016)||Labadmin||2016.08.05||460|
|»||Graduate Student Scholarship, WENS, KIT (Spring 2018)||wdragon||2014.08.14||18909|
|Notice||전자공학부 WENS Lab. 대학원생 및 학부연구원 모집||WENS||2013.06.13||2438|
|3||Ph.D. / Post-Doctoral Research Position, WENS Lab, KIT (Fall 2016)||Labadmin||2016.04.27||2529|
|2||Post Doctoral Researcher Recruitment||wdragon||2015.09.04||1269|
|1||Post Doctor Researcher Invitation, Fall 2015||wdragon||2015.02.21||2202|